Internal listing ONLY
On-Site Health & Safety (OSHS) is looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage new and existing customers. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
Present, promote, and sell products/services utilizing time-tested methods
Perform cost-benefit and needs-analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
Identify business needs of customers, and leverage OSHS offerings to assist them with a complete safety program
Developing and qualifying leads to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling, networking, and other lead generation opportunities
Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
Utilize computer systems to track opportunities, update customer records, and record sales activity
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Collaborate with the Customer Service Department to expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve department sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Engage in continuous education and learning, expected to be well-versed on OSHS’s service offerings and up-to-date on the safety and insurance industry
- Participate in all sales meetings, team building events and sales training as required
Job Skills and Qualifications:
Acceptable track record of employment
Passionate about the On-Site Health & Safety vision and mission
Ability to travel in assigned territory daily as well as overnight travel
Working knowledge of MS Office
Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Ability to build productive business professional relationships
Highly motivated and target-driven
• Salary plus commission
• Executive Director
Please apply with resume and letter of interest to be considered for the position.
On-Site Health & Safety
On-Site Health & Safety has been in business since 1996 and started with the idea of giving companies the best 24-hour, mobile health and safety services available. They expanded the safety aspects of the company in 1998 and pioneered their 24-Hour First Aid Response program. Now On-Site Health & Safety has undoubtedly the best 24-Hour First Aid Response throughout California | Arizona | Nevada | Washington.
Supporting a wide spectrum of industries, On-Site Health & Safety provides essential first aid, safety, and work site resources for employers. We earnestly believe that to offer the best to our clients, we must reflect an exemplary corporate structure within our own organization, creating a business model that provides our employees vast opportunities to grow and develop their own unique skills and abilities, in a supportive and secure team environment.
Company Website: www.onsitehealthandsafety.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)