We are hiring LVNs! New grads are welcome to apply. Must live in the Greater San Jose Area.
On-Site Health & Safety is an established 22-year company and a 24-hour provider of essential health and safety services. Our LVN Field Technicians are dispatched in a fully equipped vehicle to work sites and provide the necessary services requested by the client.
- Looking for LVNs who wants something different. Or new LVN looking to gain some experience.
- A great opportunity to gain necessary hands-on experience for your nursing career such as treating lacerations, burns, sprains, and other work-place injuries.
- Start and end your day at home. No need to come into a facility.
- We provide all our technicians a company vehicle.
- Our unique opportunity begins with a Paid Training Program that will prepare you to work in the field.
- POSITION START DATE: 1/7/2019.
Looking for something better? Come join our team!
Employee Testimonial Video: Click Here
- IV/ Blood Draws/Vaccinations
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing and Training
- CPR & First Aid training
- Various OSHA Safety trainings
- Wellness screening
- Workplace First-Aid injury response
Qualities we are looking for:
Responsible, reliable, punctual, accurate, personable, customer-service focused, task-oriented
- Be a licensed LVN
- Must have IV/Blood Certification (or proof of intent to take class)
- 3 years driving experience
- Clean DMV record
- Must be 21 years or older
- Clean DMV record and no DUIs in the last 5 years
- Must be comfortable participating in a drug screen
- Must be able to work 4 -10HR days between Mon-Fri
- Full-Time Position – Between Monday and Friday
- Starting Pay: $24/HR
- Stipend for EVERY Vaccine and flu shot administered (in addition to hourly pay)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements above to apply. Individuals who receive an offer of employment from OSHS will be required to undergo a drug test and a criminal background check. OSHS offers of employment are contingent upon the successful outcome of a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
On-Site Health & Safety
On-Site Health & Safety has been in business since 1996 and started with the idea of giving companies the best 24-hour, mobile health and safety services available. They expanded the safety aspects of the company in 1998 and pioneered their 24-Hour First Aid Response program. Now On-Site Health & Safety has undoubtedly the best 24-Hour First Aid Response throughout California | Arizona | Nevada | Washington.
Supporting a wide spectrum of industries, On-Site Health & Safety provides essential first aid, safety, and work site resources for employers. We earnestly believe that to offer the best to our clients, we must reflect an exemplary corporate structure within our own organization, creating a business model that provides our employees vast opportunities to grow and develop their own unique skills and abilities, in a supportive and secure team environment.
Company Website: www.onsitehealthandsafety.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)