WE ARE HIRING A FULL-TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT!
For twenty years and counting, On-Site Health & Safety's industry-leading services have set the bar regarding 24-hour mobile, non-emergency first aid response. Now spanning into nine states and counting. If you want to be a part of a dynamic, rapidly growing multi-state Health and Safety Company as a Customer Service Assistant, APPLY TODAY!
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Maintain/ Set up customer files in data base
- Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- Answer a high volume of service questions
- Ensure calls for account set up are processed within the framework of defined protocols, policies, and procedures
- Answer pricing questions and write quotes
- Aid in various sales campaigns
- Address and resolve customer concerns
- Assist account representatives when needed
Ideal Candidate Must Be:
- Outgoing and personable
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Focused on providing exceptional customer service
- Proficient in different communication styles
- High School Diploma/ GED Required
- 1 year of higher education (courses in Business, Communication, Computers, and/or Organizational Management)
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service setting
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401K and profit sharing
- Opportunity for advancement
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements above to apply. Individuals who receive an offer of employment from OSHS will be required to undergo drug screening and a criminal background check. OSHS offers of employment are contingent upon the successful outcome of a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
On-Site Health & Safety
On-Site Health & Safety has been in business since 1996 and started with the idea of giving companies the best 24-hour, mobile health and safety services available. They expanded the safety aspects of the company in 1998 and pioneered their 24-Hour First Aid Response program. Now On-Site Health & Safety has undoubtedly the best 24-Hour First Aid Response throughout California | Arizona | Nevada | Washington.
Supporting a wide spectrum of industries, On-Site Health & Safety provides essential first aid, safety, and work site resources for employers. We earnestly believe that to offer the best to our clients, we must reflect an exemplary corporate structure within our own organization, creating a business model that provides our employees vast opportunities to grow and develop their own unique skills and abilities, in a supportive and secure team environment.
Company Website: www.onsitehealthandsafety.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)